Together, we can fight animal cruelty.
Last year, 30,000 dogs turned to the RSPCA for help – many were victims of cruelty, bred to turn a profit, or abandoned by the humans they loved unconditionally. 30,000 dogs. We want it to be zero.
Each day you fundraise for Million Paws Walk helps in our fight to bring that number down.
- Just $36 can help provide a dog with a warm bed, love and care for one day in our shelter,
- $58 can help rehabilitate and provide training for a shelter dog so they can learn to trust humans again,
- $90 could keep our animal ambulance on the road, rescuing injured animals,
- $252 will help us care for a dog in one of our shelters for a whole week,
- $1,008 will help us care for a mistreated, abused or abandoned dog in our shelters for a whole month!
Every $36 you raise helps us care for a dog in one of our shelters for a day
Your fundraising doesn’t just directly help our dogs, either. It helps fund crucial community outreach programs to educate our communities and school kids about the importance of responsible pet ownership, stopping the ugly roots of animal cruelty at the source.
Each day brings a new challenge in our shelters but each day having you on our side makes it a little bit easier. Your fundraising efforts make a tangible impact on all creatures, great and small.
Join us this May and become a hero for dogs in need. Are you in?