Tips and Ideas
Sometimes the hardest part is just getting started! Follow these tips and tricks to get your fundraising off to a tail-wagging start.
Join our Million Paws Walk Heroes Community on Facebook
Click here to join our Facebook group!
Make sure you’ve pawsonalised your page
- Add a profile picture: snap a selfie and show your supporters who they’re donating to!
- Add a pic of your four-legged friend/s and show off their cute little face
Lead the way and sponsor yourself
- Put your money where your mouth is and kick-start your fundraising. Don’t forget you’ll unlock a badge and a treat once you get your first donation!
Use our pawsonalised fundraising resources
- Click here to view resources.
Ask your friends and family for suppawt
- Use our handy templates to ask your friends, family and colleagues for support
Spread the word
- Spread the word about your walk for dogs in need this May on Facebook. Click here to view our social media templates!