Million Paws Walk
Join an in-person Million Paws Walk event near you this May (in NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT & NT) and raise much-needed funds to help rescue, rehabilitate and rehome dogs in need.
Is there a better feeling than seeing your dog’s tail wagging and ready for walkies?
Join thousands of Aussies walking and wagging this May!
Join Million Paws Walk in 3 easy steps
Sign up to attend an in-person Million Paws Walk near you and join the Pack walking to fight animal cruelty.
Be a hero for dogs in need by sharing your fundraising page, asking for support, and letting everyone know just how much you care for the cause.
Join the Pack online in our Facebook community group to connect with others being awesome like yourself!
What you'll get
As a valued member of our caring community, you'll receive:
- Access to a range of great resources to get you started!
- Access to the online community where you can share tips, training and inspiration.
- All the support you need in the lead up to your challenge, including tips, tricks and useful resources to help with your fundraising.
- Special rewards as you hit your targets, including your own Top Dog bandana, your furry friend's new favourite toy, and a personalised dog leash!
- An amazing fun-filled day out, with plenty of stalls, walks, food, games and raffle prizes to be won!
Find a Walk
We would LOVE for you and your furry friends to join us at one of our 2022 Million Paws Walk events! Find your nearest in-person event below and help us create awareness in your local area. Walks are taking place in NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT and NT this year.
Can’t find an event near you? Join thousands of Aussies in the Million Paws Walk virtual challenge, taking the pledge to walk every day this May!
"Million Paws Walk is always such a fun event. Our family really believes in what RSPCA does in the community, and we have been attending MPW for as long as I can remember. Rain, hail or shine the event is always entertaining, adds some healthy exercise, and of course helps so many dogs!"
Your Walkies will fight animal cruelty
Can rehabilitate abused, neglected or abandoned animals, helping them to trust humans again.
Can keep RSPCA inspectors on the road fighting animal cruelty day after day.
Can care for sick, neglected, and abandoned animals providing them with healthy meals, a safe space to sleep, care, treatment and lots of love.